EMULSIFIED LIQUID VITAMIN D3 + K2 MK7 LIPOSOMAL SUPPLEMENT FOR HEART, BONE HEALTH + IMMUNE SUPPORT – BIOACTIVE 2500IU FOR ENHANCED ABSORPTION (1.7OZ/50ML)
- Because vitamin D absorption can be impacted by diet, lifestyle, age, health, and genetic variation, NanoEmulsified Vitamin D3/K2 was developed to render both fat-soluble vitamins highly absorbable.*
- Vitamin K2 can also assist vitamin D in keeping bones strong. This formula contains a highly bioactive form of vitamin K2 called menaquinone-7, or MK-7.*
- Each 0.5 mL delivers 2500 IU of vitamin D3 and 90 mcg of vitamin K2. A serving is one pump. Each bottle contains 100 servings.
- The difference is clear: this product’s clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product uses phosphatidylcholine from purified sunflower seed lecithin. It does not contain gluten.
Let the “Sunshine” Vitamin In
Nanoemulsified D3K2 is a highly-bioavailable liposomal blend of two fat-soluble nutrients, vitamins D3 and K2.
Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) is a fat-soluble vitamin with pleiotropic effects on the body. Vitamin D enhances immune tolerance, reducing inappropriate immune responses to one’s own tissues. Simultaneously, it enhances immune defenses against bacterial, fungal, and viral invaders, and may be particularly beneficial for decreasing one’s risk of respiratory tract infections.
Vitamin D supports brain health and cognition and may protect against neurodegenerative processes such as mild cognitive impairment. It also promotes healthy blood vessels, a prerequisite for cardiovascular health, and improves respiratory system function.
Vitamin K2 – Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) is another fat-soluble vitamin that is frequently deficient even in the most wholesome diets. Vitamin K2 works synergistically with D3 to support cardiovascular and bone health by directing dietary calcium towards the bone matrix while diverting it from soft tissues, where it can promote soft tissue calcification. Our formula provides K2 as MK-7, a highly bioactive form of the vitamin.
Liposomal delivery systems have been found to improve the oral bioavailability of vitamins, including vitamin D. Our formula delivers vitamins D3 and K2 in small, stable liposomes for enhanced bioavailability and optimal efficacy.